Terms of Service
Thank you for using Grepoli LLC. Please read these terms carefully. By using Grepoli LLC’s services, website, and/or intellectual property you’re agreeing to these Terms. This is a legal agreement.
Downtown Shakopee Business Leaders Program
The Downtown Shakopee Business Leaders Program is limited to business and property owners within the physical area bounded by Rahr Malting and Spencer St from west to east and the Minnesota River and 4th Avenue from north to south. Grepoli LLC agrees to provide consulting services which include, but are not limited to:
- Providing advice and counsel regarding City of Shakopee and Scott County activities that may impact Downtown Shakopee businesses.
- Communicating information about Active Issues that may affect operations of Downtown Shakopee businesses.
- Communicating information about Proactive Issues, as decided by a majority of the group, that may affect Downtown Shakopee businesses.
- Organizing and supplying talking points and information for Downtown Shakopee businesses to appear before elected or appointed bodies regarding a specific issue.
- Alerting Downtown Shakopee businesses as to significant events occurring at the City of Shakopee and Scott County that could impact Downtown Shakopee businesses.
- Meetings every six months to identify and update Proactive Issues.
Shakopee Business Intelligence Program, Shakopee Developers Program, and Shakopee Business Intelligence Associates Program
Grepoli LLC agrees to provide consulting services which include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating information about issues that may affect operations of Shakopee businesses.
- Alerting Shakopee businesses as to significant events occurring at the City of Shakopee, Shakopee School District, Shakopee Public Utilities, Scott County and others that could impact Shakopee businesses.
The Term begins when you sign up for Grepoli LLCs (we) services and continues until services is cancelled either by you or a representative of Grepoli LLC.
You or Grepoli LLC may terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason by giving notice to the other party. If we terminate the agreement, we will refund a prorated portion of your monthly payment. If you terminate your account, your services will remain active for 30 days after the most recent payment unless another arrangement is agreed upon.
Charges for services are listed above. Payment is due via credit card on the agreed-upon schedule or check upon receipt of invoice.
This agreement is for non-exclusive services.
A login for Grepoli LLC’s services is not transferrable and available to only one individual. A company may have up to five logins under a single payment plan.
Content on Grepoli LLC’s website is considered intellectual property and not to be publicly utilized, disseminated or shared without express, written permission from Grepoli LLC.
Conflict of Interest
Grepoli LLC and you shall use best efforts to inform of any other client or activity resulting in a conflict of interest.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of Grepoli LLC’s services. Grepoli LLC will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence. Our total liability for all claims made about the service in any month will be no more than what you paid us for the Service the month before.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our team harmless from any losses, including attorney fees that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under the Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision.
This agreement contains the entire agreement between you and us.
A copy of these Terms of Service will be delivered to you via email when you sign up for our Downtown Shakopee Representation services.